Wednesday, August 5, 2015

#RPGaDay2015 Day 1 Forthcoming Game you are most interested in? (posted 08/05/15)

#RPGaDay2015 Entries

For 2014 I participated a few of the days
Playing catch up for 2015 here right now


#RPGaDay2015 Day 1 Forthcoming Game you are most interested in?

The last few years have really low key for me, in terms of seeing new products and when they are coming out. The main in town game store closed a few years ago. While it was open I kept getting Game Trade Magazine each time it came out, giving me a great view of upcoming stuff. Now I mostly see what is coming from a few companies whose sites I view, updates on what other people are supporting on Kickstarter, and from friends.

That said I did see a post from GENCON about Jasco Games coming out with a supplement for their UFS Card game for Cowboy Bebop. I will get that sight unseen once it is ready. 

Also earlier this AM I saw a post from Wyrd Games for a few mini-game from them, which I will keep an eye out for. 




No comments:

Post a Comment